Obagi Sun Shield Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50
$ 51.50 $ 43.77
An elegant physical sunscreen that protects skin from UVA and UVB rays with a blend of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
This chemical-free formula contains unique INVISIBLE ZINC technology, ceramides, and niacinamide which work together to moisturize, soothe, and help restore the protective skin barrier. Works for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Dries clear and is water resistant for up 40 minutes.
This sunscreen was recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen and can be worn every day. Because of the ingredients used in all-physical sunscreens, some formulations tend to leave a white film on the skin after application and are harder to rub into the skin. Sun Shield Mineral uses the revolutionary INVISIBLE ZINC technology, which is naturally sourced and results in a uniquely dry, clear finish.
Recommended for all skin types. 3 fl oz (90 ml)
Obagi’s Sun Shield Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50 provides UVA and UVB sun protection
- Light-stable 4.7% zinc oxide plus 4.9% titanium dioxide formulation
- Clear-drying protection against both UVA and UVB rays
- Contains unique INVISIBLE ZINC technology, ceramides and niacinamide
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Appropriate for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- Lightweight and oil free
- Non-irritating, non-sensitizing
- Aids in hyperpigmentation reduction
- Promotes healthy, smooth skin texture
Revolutionary INVISIBLE ZINC technology
- Naturally sourced
- Microfine zinc oxide
- Unique dryclear finish
- Help repair and restore the protective skin barrier
- Moisturizing Vitamin B derivative
- Supports skin’s natural ceramides and fatty acids
- Skin-soothing formula
Follow These Skin Protection Guidelines
- Seek the shade, in particular between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths
- Cover up with clothing, a broad-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen every day with an SPF of 30 or higher
- Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen all over the body 30 minutes before going outside; reapply every 2 hours, and after swimming or sweating
- Every month, examine the skin head to toe for changes
- Every year, see a physician for a complete skin exam
Have a question about this product or skin care in general? Our dedicated skin care expert is just a click away! Get fast FREE personal advice from Dermahut's trusted licensed aesthetician, Paula. You can submit your questions and she will get back to you within 24 hours.